Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Baby On the Go

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2011

what I want????

1) double properity burger (DPB)
2)  hang out wif my bf
3) hang out wif my bff
4) shopping (dlm kpale otk da trfkir "a new ROMP jeans", make up, accesories, shirt, VINCCI shoes and so many thing..)
5) cinema...waaa
6) my new hair
7) update my PSP games
8) DSLR
9) sugie bwu (nk btina coz nk kwen kn ngn chiro)
10) lepaking lyan shisha (if ak still dpt isap lg laa...)
11) overnight at BB (go to PAVI n lpak dpn mcD cm bodo but hepii...)
12) go to holiday (Langkawi or maybe other island)
13) fon bwu

* sbnr nye byk lg yg ak nk...cume mls r nk nyatakan coz yg da trsenarai pn xdpt ak pnuhi lg...MONEY ohhh MONEY where r u????why do u not come to me...i really need u rite now...WTF our loans...lngsg x mmbantu....

No comments: